52. Strengthening Your Board Engagement
About this episode
Join me as I chat with Andy Robinson to unlock the secrets to balancing personal talents and organizational requirements for a high-performance board on the latest episode of The Intentional Fundraiser.
My special guest is Andy Robinson
Get to know Andy Robinson, an accomplished trainer, consultant, and author whose mission is to guide nonprofit organizations in the areas of board development and effective fundraising. Through his dedication to the nonprofit sector, he has led over 150 online meetings, webinars, and workshops since March 2020, adapting to the new normal in a post-pandemic world.
As a testament to his expertise, Andy has published six books that provide invaluable insights to nonprofit boards, such as Train Your Board (and Everyone Else) to Raise Money, and his latest work, What Every Board Member Needs to Know, Do, and Avoid. Based in Plainfield, Vermont, Andy continues to make a difference in the nonprofit community through his innovative approach to board development and fundraising.
In this episode:
- Gain insights into enhancing your nonprofit's capabilities and fundraising prowess for greater impact.
- Realize the power of engaging board members in fundraising initiatives to assure a nonprofit's success.
- Find out the importance of equipping board members with proper training and fostering active participation.
- Recognize the benefits of harmonizing individual strengths and nonprofits' demands for a high-performance board.
- Dive into the essentials of collaborative decision-making and well-trained facilitators in achieving fundraising goals.
You don't wanna miss this juicy conversation! Take a listen.
Andy Robinson, Consultant, Trainer, Author, Andy Robinson Consulting LLC
"Board members need to understand the organization's business model and ensure its financial soundness."
– Andy Robinson, Consultant, Trainer, Author, Andy Robinson Consulting LLC
Resources mentioned in this episode
Connect with our guest online
Thank you to our sponsor
Thank you to our friends at Bloomerang for being a sponsor of The Intentional Fundraiser podcast.
Bloomerang gathers the best tools, resources, and people in a single place and, through its donor management platform, empowers nonprofit organizations like yours to carry out their missions.
Learn how First Tee of Greater Akron doubled its unique donors, improved donor stewardship, and raised more funds in the first year with Bloomerang.
Rate, review, and follow on Apple Podcasts
“I love Tammy and The Intentional Fundraiser Podcast” 👈 If that sounds like you, please consider rating and reviewing my show! This will enable me to reach more fundraisers — just like you — and help them become better fundraisers, faster. Click here, scroll to the bottom, tap to rate with five stars, and tap “Write a Review.” Then, let me know what you liked most about this particular episode or how you find my podcast helpful, valuable, insightful or inspiring in some way.
Subscribe to this podcast
Connect with Tammy Zonker on social
We can help you take your fundraising results to the next level
To get started, learn more about joining our exclusive Fundraising Transformers Community.