- All training materials are the intellectual property of Fundraising Transformed LLC.
- Distribution and reproduction of the materials are strictly prohibited.
- Audio, video, or screen capture of the training is strictly prohibited.
- Instructor-led training will be conducted either onsite in a regional classroom, or remotely using an online delivery tool. No hybrid training or delivery across multiple modalities is allowed.
- Contract and registration cancellations, last-minute schedule changes, and no-shows are subject to a fee.
SALES & REFUND TERMS AND CONDITIONS (“TERMS”)
U.S. Sales & Refund Policy
Thank you for shopping at Fundraising Transformed. We appreciate the fact that you like to buy our products and services. We also want to make sure you have a rewarding experience while you’re exploring, evaluating, and purchasing our products and services.
We do not provide refunds. If you need to cancel your registration and/or are unable to attend a training or eCourse that you or an organization has purchased on your behalf, we can provide you with a credit towards the purchase of any one of our future training or eCourse offerings of your choice.
Standard Return Policy
We fundamentally believe you will be thrilled with the products and services you purchase from Fundraising Transformed. That’s because we go out of our way to ensure that they’re designed and created to be just what you need. We understand, however, that sometimes a product or service may not be what you expected it to be. In that unlikely event, we invite you to review the following terms related to sales and refund.
Digital products including, but not limited to e-courses, webinars, digital downloads, and membership subscriptions are not eligible for return or refund.
Pricing & Price Corrections
Fundraising Transformed reserves the right to change prices for products and services displayed on TammyZonker.com and/or FundraisingTransformed.com at any time and to correct pricing errors that may inadvertently occur.
Prices shown are in U.S. dollars. If you are paying for your order with an international Visa, MasterCard, or American Express credit card, please note that the purchase price may fluctuate with exchange rates. In addition, your bank or credit card issuer may also charge you foreign conversion charges and fees, which may also increase the overall cost of your purchase. Please contact your bank or credit card issuer regarding these fees.
Fundraising Transformed may, in its sole discretion, refuse or cancel any order and limit order quantity. Fundraising Transformed may also require additional qualifying information prior to accepting or processing any order. Once we receive your Online or phone order, we’ll provide you with an email order confirmation. Your receipt of an order confirmation, however, does not signify Fundraising Transformed’s acceptance of your order, nor does it constitute confirmation of our offer to sell; we are simply confirming that we received your order. Fundraising Transformed reserves the right at any time after receiving your order to accept or decline your order for any reason. If Fundraising Transformed cancels an order after you have already been billed, Fundraising Transformed will refund the billed amount.
Downloads & Delivery
Since the actual download or delivery of your order can be impacted by many events beyond Fundraising Transformed’s control, Fundraising Transformed cannot be held liable for faulty downloads or late deliveries. We will, however, work with you to ensure a smooth delivery.
If there are any issues with download or delivery, please contact Fundraising Transformed to resolve.
Fundraising Transformed sells and delivers products to end-user customers only, and we reserve the right to refuse or cancel your order if we suspect you are purchasing products for resale.
TRAINING, WORKSHOP & COURSE SCHEDULES
- Course schedules are subject to change without notice based on minimum attendance requirements.
- We may cancel scheduled training or Courses up to ten (10) days prior to the scheduled start for instructor-led classroom or workshop events or three (3) days for instructor-led online Courses or events if certain attendance minimums are not met. In most instances, a minimum of five (5) attendees per class are required for a class to be held.
- All available seats are distributed on a first-come-first-served basis.
If we are performing some or all of the Services online or using any other telecommunications service, we are not responsible for technical maintenance, outages, or other issues beyond our reasonable control that prevents satisfactory delivery of the Services.
CUSTOMER TRAVEL COSTS
We will not be responsible for reimbursing customer travel costs. It is recommended that customers who elect to incur travel costs for an instructor-led classroom training class or workshop, schedule and purchase airfare and hotel accommodations with this in mind.