34. Transform23 Highlights, Insights & Takeaways
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts / Google Podcasts / Spotify / Amazon / RSS
About this episode
One week ago today, on January 25, 2023, the Fundraising Transformed team hosted Transform23 – our first annual Fundraising Transformation Virtual Summit. It was phenomenal. Not flawless, but phenomenal.
My heart is still so very full. In this episode of The Intentional Fundraiser podcast, I want to unpack that experience for you for a number of reasons.
- First, there were ten incredible speakers sharing exceptional research, insights, and innovations. I want to share a few of the highlights with you and let you know where you can get free access to a collection of the recordings.
- Many of you stayed for the marathon of a day starting at 9 AM and ending at 8:15 PM eastern. Some of you would come-and-go based on your affinity for the speaker and interest in the topic. Some of you attended as you were able, based on your schedule. Some of you just couldn’t attend. Your schedule wouldn’t allow you to participate. Or the time zone didn’t work for you. Or you simply couldn’t get registered. I mean, we only had 1,000 spots available. In fact, so many people reached out after we reached our maximum of a thousand attendees, asking “can you pleeeeeease get me in?” – as a result, we expanded registration to 1,400.
- Secondly, I want to unpack Transform23 to give you a glimpse behind the scenes. Just like you with your fundraising events, so often there are unexpected bumps along the way that your guests would never be aware of – and you rose to the occasion.
- I want to pull back the curtain and tell you about those unexpected challenges, and how they were eventually resolved by surrounding ourselves with a great community, our collective tenacity, and frankly a lot of grace.
- It happens to all of us, and it’s completely survivable. Believe in your ability to figure things out.
- And lastly, I have a lot of people to thank. And some additional free resources for you from our incredible speakers and sponsors.
Take a listen.
"One week ago today, the Fundraising Transformed Team hosted Transform23, our first annual virtual fundraising summit. And it was phenomenal. Not flawless, but phenomenal. My heart is still so very full."
- Tammy Zonker, President, Fundraising Transformed
Resources mentioned in this episode
Join our Transformers community and get free access to the Transform23 collection of recordings and slides
The Executive Summary for ‘Meaningful Philanthropy in the 21st Century: The Role of Self’
Free Digital Copy of Human-Centered Communication
Create a free BombBomb account for nonprofits
Transform23 session notes captured and produced by Charissa Burns Studio.
Book the amazing Dileonte Jones to perform at your next event
Get notified when we open registration for Transform24
Thank you to our sponsor
Thank you to our friends at Bloomerang for being a sponsor of The Intentional Fundraiser podcast.
Bloomerang gathers the best tools, resources, and people in a single place and, through its donor management platform, empowers nonprofit organizations like yours to carry out their missions.
Learn how First Tee of Greater Akron doubled its unique donors, improved donor stewardship, and raised more funds in the first year with Bloomerang.
Rate, review, and follow on Apple Podcasts
“I love Tammy and The Intentional Fundraiser Podcast” 👈 If that sounds like you, please consider rating and reviewing my show! This will enable me to reach more fundraisers — just like you — and help them become better fundraisers, faster. Click here, scroll to the bottom, tap to rate with five stars, and tap “Write a Review.” Then, let me know what you liked most about this particular episode or how you find my podcast helpful, valuable, insightful or inspiring in some way.
Subscribe to this podcast
Also, if you haven’t done so already, subscribe to this podcast. I’m adding a bunch of bonus episodes to the feed and, if you’re not following, there’s a good chance you’ll miss out. Subscribe now!
Connect with Tammy Zonker on social
You can also connect with Tammy on Twitter and Instagram at @tammyzonker, and on LinkedIn.
We can help you take your fundraising results to the next level
To get started, learn more about joining our exclusive Fundraising Transformers Community.